TEMPORARY VISITOR POLICY CHANGE
To protect our residents, visitors, and staff and help prevent the spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), Jamaica Hospital Nursing Home Co., Inc. / Trump Pavilion for Nursing and Rehabilitation has made temporary changes to its Visitor Policy.
Effective immediately, Visitation has been LIMITED. Visitors will be permitted on a case by case basis:
- End-of-Life Situations
- Other Special Circumstances
All Staff and visitors permitted due to End-of-Life situations or other special circumstances will be actively screened and restricted from visiting if necessary. These restrictions are consistent with those being implemented across the country, and are as follows:
- Has signs or symptoms of a respiratory infection, such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat;
- In the last 14 days, has had contact with someone with a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19, or under investigation for COVID-19, or are ill with respiratory illness;
- Has had international travel within the last 14 days to China, Iran, South Korea, Italy, Japan or Hong Kong;
- Has taken a trip within 14 days on a cruise ship or participated in other settings where crowds are confined to a common location;
- Resides in a community where community-based spread of COVID-19 is occurring.
To ensure the safety of our residents, Trump Pavilion reserves the right to restrict visitation entirely should the need arise.
Restrictions may change according to the severity of COVID-19 and we will continue to keep you informed.
Thank you for all you are doing to care for and protect our residents.